26th September 2016, 05:43 PM
suryapverma

Where can I get the job in government sector after clearing MTM course from IGNOU?

Well I have passed B.A from D.U. and i want to do MTM course from Ignou. And if i clear that course where can i get job in governemnt sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Books including questions and answers for the preparation of MTM-IV and MTM-VI?
  2. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  4. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  5. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D course right after completion of MA from IGNOU?
  6. Is IGNOU education valid for getting a government job?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  8. Job opportunities in Government Sector for M.Com postgraduate of IGNOU?
  9. How to get scholarship when pursuing MTM from IGNOU? What is the qualification required for it?
  10. Study materials and guidelines of NET and JRF exam for MTM candidate?
  11. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  12. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  13. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  14. Which is the best B.Tech option for government job promotion? -- [New]
  15. Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSW candidate of IGNOU?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  17. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  18. How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?