6th December 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best B.Tech option for government job promotion?

Hi Sir, good evening. Is there any B.Tech colleges in Andhra Pradesh? If any B.Tech colleges are there then is it eligible for government job higher promotions. I am a B.Tech discontinued candidate from past 7 years, and also I joined IGNOU in Hyderabad. I have also completed 2 years civil B.Tech but already employed in government sector. Is there any chances to do further B.Tech. Will you please tell me how to select and which is the best college for eligible government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best B.Tech option for government job promotion?
  2. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  3. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  4. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  5. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  6. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  7. How can I get promotion at ISRO after joining on diploma base? -- [New]
  8. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  9. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  10. Is it difficult to get promotion if having arrears in B.Tech?
  11. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  12. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  14. Is M.Tech a must if you want promotion in government field? Is it only helpful to get a software job?
  15. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  16. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  17. Where should I join in Indian Railways or TCS Bangalore?
  18. If I am doing a government job can I do Civil Diploma for my next promotion? Is it recognized by the government?
6th December 2016, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best B.Tech option for government job promotion?

If you want a technical job in government sector on the basis of B.Tech, then you must pursue a regular engineering degree from an AICTE approved college in Andhra Pradesh.

If you just want a degree from a recognised university for promotion, then IGNOU can be the best option to pursue such courses.
6th December 2016, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to opt for Masters Degree after completion of your Bachelor Degree in Technology because once you will complete your Masters Degree you will have lot of job opportunities in private as well as government sector and you will be get promoted soon . So it is far more better to complete your masters degree after bachelor degree.
6th December 2016, 10:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such as a best option to avail job in government sector. You can get admission in any field and after completion of your graduation can opt for jobs in government sectors, there is no issue in it.

However, after such long gap, I am not sure whether you will be getting admission in regular medium of education in a recognized college or not, but you can always get admission in Open Universities to continue with studies.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good colleges in AP, to get admission in B.Tech course and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?