11th April 2011, 12:49 AM
Rashme

Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?

hello
i m a second year BE student,computer science. IN d summer holidaz to come wen ill b completin ma 2nd year,i would lik to apply for internship.is it apt? as it s jaz a year in ma branch and wudnot hav all d knowledge required.. if it is appropriate wer to apply and how to apply?!!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of IT companies to apply for Internship in Summer Holidays? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [New]
  7. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  8. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  9. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  12. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  13. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  14. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  15. How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year B.Tech course?
  16. How to apply for summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech in CSE students?
  17. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  18. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
16th July 2011, 12:52 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashme View Post
hello
i m a second year BE student,computer science. IN d summer holidaz to come wen ill b completin ma 2nd year,i would lik to apply for internship.is it apt? as it s jaz a year in ma branch and wudnot hav all d knowledge required.. if it is appropriate wer to apply and how to apply?!!
Yes you can apply for the summer training course in 2nd year also.
You can apply for the course in your 2nd year training time.

C/C++
JAVA
Php
HTML
ORACLE
NETWORKING and so on.

The various companies in which you can apply for the summer training
course are listed below.

Godrej Infotech Ltd
Gussmann Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
R Systems International
Relyon
Robosoft Technologies
Panacea Dreamweavers
Patni Computer Systems
Tally Academy
Tally Solutions
Taragana
Tata Consultancy Services

For the summer training course you have to send a application in the company. Then you will receive a acknowledgement regarding summer training from the company.
After that you have to submit a NOC at the time of training which you will get from your college.
16th July 2011, 03:26 AM
sanjaiverma1989

Default Re: Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?

yes u can apply for internship while in 2nd year. u can apply in CMC TCS subsidiary in Noida or in Ducat............
29th October 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?

Respected sir,
I am currently pursuing my b.tech in mechanical engineering in nit, Rourkela in second year.I wish to know the procedure to apply for summer internship.
22nd November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how Should I apply for internship while in B.E 3nd year during holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
22nd November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for internship while i m in B.E 3rd year during holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
25th November 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i am btech 2nd year students .my branch is EC .i want to apply for summer internship in india.so please help me that how to apply for internship?
18th February 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.TECH in electrical and electonics engineering ,i want to do summer internship .on which companies i can apply for internship and what is the process of applying? i am a B.TECH 2nd year student.
5th March 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.Tech (2nd Yr) in Mechanical engineering.Shall appreciate guidance on How to go about registering, selecting internship Topic .Selecting Company and location etc.
Shahir
29th July 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.E. 2nd year in biotechnology. i want to do internship . how to apply for that?
3rd November 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a student of electronics and communication engineering 2nd year. where should i apply for internship for summer 2015. is it apt to apply for internship in 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?