21st October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Where is the center for MA(History) correspondence course of MD University in Faridabad?

centers of Ma in history for correspondence edu by md univercity in faridabad ,haryana
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 6 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Faridabad?
  2. List coaching centers for CS Executive Programme in Faridabad?
  3. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  7. List of food and supply departments?
  8. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  9. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs? I'm doing B.Ed from Lingaya university(Faridabad)
  11. Can I do B.Ed by distance education from MD university? Which are the colleges in Faridabad?
  12. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  13. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
  14. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  15. What is the procedure for doing B.Ed by correspondence?
  16. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  17. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  18. Can I do B.Ed from Annamalai University through correspondence? Is it a 1 year or a 2 years course? Is there any center in Visakhapatnam
27th November 2018, 09:05 PM
K.bharti
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where is the center for MA(History) correspondence course of MD University in Faridabad?

Followings are the major colleges providing correspondence courses in MDU Faridabad....
Manav Rachna colleges,
World colleges of technology and management, farukhnagar
Ganga institute, jhajjar
Satya group of institutions
Dronacharya colleges of engineering
MERI college
Bimla Devi group of colleges
DPC institutes
Skyline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?