7th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

From where could I do distance course of masters degree in mass communication?

distance course of master degree in mass-communication..please tell me the inforamation

Related Questions:
  1. From where could I do distance course of masters degree in mass communication?
  2. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  3. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  7. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  8. Is there a distance course of master degree in mass communication in Rabindrabhartati University?
  9. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  10. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  11. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  12. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  13. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  14. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate? -- [New]
  15. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  17. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
8th February 2012, 03:25 PM
22prakash

Default Re: From where could I do distance course of masters degree in mass communication?

Hi.......
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Master of Mass Communication

Name of the Institute
Contact Details

Alagappa University
Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630003, Tamil Nadu, India

Ph. No. – 91-4565-228080

Fax No. – 91-4565-225202

Email – [email protected]

Website – www.alagappauniversity.ac.in

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya
Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462026, Madhya Pradesh, India

Ph. No. – 2491800

Website – www.bubhopal.nic.in

Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai – 625021, Tamil Nadu, India

Ph. No. – 0452-2459455

Fax No. – 0452-2458449

Website – www.mkuniversity.org

Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra – 136119, Haryana, India

Ph. No. – 01744-238169

Fax No. – 01744-238277

Website – www.kuk.ac.in

Kota Open University (also known as Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University)
Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324010, Rajasthan, India

Ph. No. – 2471254

Fax No. – 2472525

Website – www.vmou.ac.in

All the best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?