22nd September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?

Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate? Which college would be best to pursue the masters degree in mass communication? Can you please guide me with the college information as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  5. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  6. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  7. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  10. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  11. What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks
  12. List of best MCS colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do pursue Ph.D with masters degree from IGNOU?
  14. Is MCA candidates eligible to pursue Ph.D in CS?
  15. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  16. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  17. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  18. Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?
24th September 2015, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?

Yes, any stream graduates can apply for admission in mass communication course. The option for you will be IIMC entrance exam which is conducted for mass communication and journalism course. It has several branches all over India for which entrance exam is conducted.

Only good candidates can get admission via written exam and interview. Therefore, before applying you should be very well prepared for the entrance exam.
24th September 2015, 10:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate? Which college would be best to pursue the masters degree in mass communication? Can you please guide me with the college information as soon as possible?
You have completed B.Tech degree in ECE so you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?