18th January 2012, 07:30 PM
HILAL ANAM

Where could I pursue my internship for B.E E&C?

I m persuing B.E in E&C I want to do internship, so suggest me were to do n hw to apply...

17th August 2012, 05:48 PM
Apurva Beniwal

Default Re: Where could I pursue my internship for B.E E&C?

Electronics and communication does not have any limitation in internships they can apply in other fields also
but best according to ECE is
1. Communication field
2. embedded
3. Instrumentation and control System
4. PLC and Scada
5. RADAR communications

places to apply for
1. Airtel , idea , MTS ,Vodaphone , BSNL and other telecom companies
2. Moser bare ... i of a very Good company providing internship to hundreds of students each year at Greater Noida
3. Orient Green power , NTPC and other power generation sectors present in all states of india will provide you internship in control system and Instrumentation.
4. PLC and SCADA institutes are situated inmany cities like delhi, Chennai , Mumbai , jaipur , Kolkata and a big list.... to look for more check the link http://www.dhpautomation.com/
5. BHEL and Airport authorities provide good internship opportunities i mentioned it in the last because its bit difficult to get into ... but if you get it then you should grab it at any cost.

how to apply :
write to the HR manager of the companies with your resume attached to your letter
if possible then try to get some source and approach linked with employees of the company
17th August 2012, 05:50 PM
Apurva Beniwal

Default Re: Where could I pursue my internship for B.E E&C?

Electronics and communication does not have any limitation in internships they can apply in other fields also
but best according to ECE is
1. Communication field
2. embedded
3. Instrumentation and control System
4. PLC and Scada
5. RADAR communications

places to apply for
1. Airtel , idea , MTS ,Vodaphone , BSNL and other telecom companies
2. Moser bare ... i of a very Good company providing internship to hundreds of students each year at Greater Noida
3. Orient Green power , NTPC and other power generation sectors present in all states of india will provide you internship in control system and Instrumentation.
4. PLC and SCADA institutes are situated inmany cities like delhi, Chennai , Mumbai , jaipur , Kolkata and a big list.... to look for more check the link http://www.dhpautomation.com/
5. BHEL and Airport authorities provide good internship opportunities i mentioned it in the last because its bit difficult to get into ... but if you get it then you should grab it at any cost.

how to apply :
write to the HR manager of the companies with your resume attached to your letter
if possible then try to get some source and approach linked with employees of the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?