1st April 2011, 01:52 PM
shantnu singh

From where to get the forms for BCA after completing 12th from Nagpur?

i have completed my 12th from nagpur.i want to do BCA now.plz guide me
related to forms and collegs

Related Questions:
5th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: From where to get the forms for BCA after completing 12th from Nagpur?

Getting admission for BCA course is too easy, but the job availability is too less for only BCA pass out. BCA degree is of no importance today. The best option after BCA is to get admission in MCA course. MCA course can be applied by other people also like B.Sc. Pass out.

Job opportunity in call center for BCA pass out is higher, but in call center 10+2 pass out can also apply for the same post.

There is no way any IT company will going to higher BCA pass out (with no other qualification) .

So if BCA pass out is interested in IT or software field, they have to have join MCA course in reputed university. MCA degree is equivalent to B.E from computer science from hiring point of view for most of IT companies.

other wise they can prepare for MBA or UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?