14th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the forms for PTU?

when & where i get the form for PTU...plaese give me the source of it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  2. Date of availability of LEET forms of PU, PTU and CCET is available in the market?
  3. Does PTU approved by AICTE? Placement Prospects of PTU?
  4. Will engineering from PTU affect my placements after engineering?
  5. What is the last date to fill the forms of LEET entrance test in PU and PTU?
  6. Are PTU students not eligible in Hyderabad and Noida companies?
  7. How to opt for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing B.Tech in IT?
  8. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?
  9. Which are the colleges under PTU?
  10. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. List of books which are preferred to be used as reference for 5th semester ECE in PTU? -- [New]
  12. When are the PGDATHM results of PTU Jalandhar?
  13. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
  14. CSE 5th Semester Paper Question Bank for all subjects?
  15. Admission in Later Entry MCA through PTU
  16. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  17. List of B.Tech(government) colleges in which a diploma engineer can apply for, after appearing in L.E.E.T exam?
  18. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
7th February 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the forms for PTU?

from where we get information about ptu admission form
7th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the forms for PTU?

I live in u.p. And where i get the application form for admission in PTU b.tech.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?