27th February 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

From where to get NATA online and offline exam forms?

when NATA forms will be available and where do I get them. Online and offline both
Please advise me on my email- [email protected]

28th February 2011, 10:59 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where to get NATA online and offline exam forms?

NATA Application Form 2011:

The Application Form can be downloaded in the documents section of the official website. Candidates can collect the Application Form from the Test Centres. The completed forms along with the DD and required documents should be submitted at the Test Centers from 1st March 2011.

Website – www.neta.in
29th April 2011, 01:50 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when NATA forms will be available and where do I get them. Online and offline both
[email protected]

you can obtain online as well as offline..
To download online visit website given .......
Note:- Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

OR
can be obtained offline from any the Test Centers use link...
procedure of filling:-

- Declaration of Test center coordinator whether you are taking NATA exam for the first time or has already taken it earlier.
- Fill the complete form and submit
- Pay the fees of RS-800/- through Demand Draft.
- Obtain online registration form filled
- Get receipt cum alloted appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center
2nd May 2011, 01:42 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in The same is also available at all the Test Centers. We suggest – Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.

Download Application Form: http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf

NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration.
2nd June 2011, 09:38 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in The same is also available at all the Test Centers. We suggest – Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.

Download Application Form: http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf

NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration.
4th June 2011, 02:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can easily download the NATA Application form Online By visit the official website of NATA. The Pre-Registration form is now available. It is a computer form. You may download and fill the form and take a print of filled form with them to the Test Center along with other relevant documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of 'Council of Architecture' payable at New Delhi.

NATA can be given on any working day till 25th September every year at designated Test Centers.

The NATA Exam fees of Rs 800 are to be paid only by Demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi.

You can also Registered for NATA by Visit the test centers near by your city, the test center details are availiable in the Official website of NATA, Please check the nearest test center and contact him immediately.

At the time of registration you need 10th or equivalent exam marklist with attested, One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form And for more information regarding NATA, then please visit the official website -

http://www.nata.in/www/NATA2011Brochure.aspx

http://www.nata.in
4th June 2011, 03:26 PM
dhani12345

Wink Re: From where to get NATA online and offline exam forms?

Hi friend,

These are the from where you get form:::

Application Procedure

Candidates who are appearing for the NATA have to fill-in a pre-registration form which is obtainable at the official website. They then will be given a project from the test center after they pay the test fees. After that, the candidates will receive the receipt and the appointment verifier with details of the time and date from the Test Center. The fees of NATA are Rs.800, and they are to be paid either at the Registration time or before the collection of the appointment voucher. The test fees can be paid in cash or by DD drawn in favor of the Test Center.

Online Application

A pre-registration form must be downloaded from the NATA website http://www.nata.in and filled in accordingly. After filling up the form with the requisite information, it should be printed and posted to NIASA along with the necessary attachments. These forms are also available at the designated test centers.

Offline Application

The candidates those who are interested in receiving their application through post have to send the obligatory letter to the address of the Council of architecture or NIASA. The candidate must indicate the registration number at the top of the letter and a specimen signature also should be provided at the back side of the DD.

Filling the Application Form

The candidates should approach a Test Center which is at a convenient location for them along with the necessary documents and test fees.
They should note that they have the filled-up application form, the pre-registration form and the receipt cum voucher of the appointment indicating the time and date from the Test Center.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/application-form-for-nata-entrance-exam/#ixzz1OIOjQdGs
4th June 2011, 04:14 PM
miiky

You can download the NATA application form by visit the official website of NATA- www.nata.in. You may download and fill the form and take the print of filled form with them to the test center along with other relevant document and DEMAND DRAFT of Rs 800/- drawn in febour of 'COUNCIL of AGRICULTURE' payable at new Delhi.
You can registered for NATA by visit the test centers near your city. The test centers details are available in the official website of NATA.
4th June 2011, 04:17 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

NATA Application Form

-->National Aptitude Test of Architecture are conducted for (Bachelor of Architecture), for that we need to write the Entrance Exam

-->Application Forms with Registration Cost Rs 800 paid in Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of "Council of Architecture" payable at New Delhi

Documents to be Attached with Application Form

-->Std X or Equivalent Exam Mark list

-->One Recent Passport Size Photo

-->Any Valid Document of Identification with Photo

--> Valid Email id

-->Application can be given till 25th September and it is First Come,First Service Basic

Upload

-->Test Center

Link for Application and Boucher

http://www.nata.in/www/NATA2011Brochure.aspx

God Bless you,Best of luck

-->Rakesh-->
Attached Files
File Type: docx Test Centers for NATA 2011.docx(12.7 KB, 105 views)
4th June 2011, 05:29 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI
NATA (NATIONAL APTITUTE TEST AND ARCHITECTURE)

FEES ARE RS 800.00 IN FAVOUR OF ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi

CENTER:--

NATA is offered over major part of admission season at designated Test Centers located at colleges / schools of architecture in India. Updated list of Test centers is available at the website
http://www.nata.ac.in

further any doubt you check the above website.........
24th November 2011, 12:48 PM
sahaja mallarapu

online application you can get through NASA official website i.e www.nasa.in
offline application you can get at Council of architecture or NIASA. you can get the forms from various banks also.
21st January 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get form for NATA in my city or how can I purchase online??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?