16th June 2013, 07:11 PM
prabhakarmanoj29

How should I prepare for SI exam? Syllabus and previous years question papers?

sir, how to perpare for si exam & which type of syllabus and question paper. Plz sir send me syllabus and last five year question

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for SI exam? Syllabus and previous years question papers?
  2. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. EAMCET Chemistry Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to prepare for ONGC Job? What is Chemistry Syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers with solutions?
  6. Previous 10 years Question Papers of SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  8. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  9. ONGC GT exam syllabus and previous years question papers for chemical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for UP PGT Exam for the year 2012?
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers for HAL management trainee
  12. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. How should I prepare for M.A in international relations offering by Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  14. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. FMS, DU previous years semester exam question papers? What is the syllabus?
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
  17. Previous years question papers of AFCAT? How to prepare for the upcoming exam?
  18. ISAT previous years entrance exam question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
30th December 2017, 04:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for SI exam? Syllabus and previous years question papers?

For becoming SI (Sub-Inspector), you will have to qualify three stages i.e.
  • Online Written exam
  • Documentation and Physical Standard Test (PST)
  • Physical Efficiency Test (PET)

Required Height and Chest standards for Physical Standard Test

Height
For Male: 168 cms (Gen/OBC/SC), 160 cms (ST)
For Female: 152 cms (Gen/OBC/SC), 147 cms (ST)

Chest
For Male: 79-84 cms (Gen/OBC/SC), 77-82 cms (ST)
For Female: NA
  • Females must have at least 40 kg weight.
  • Minimum 5 cms of chest expansion is necessary for Male candidates.
  • Physical Efficiency Test contains race in which qualified male candidates will have to cover 4.8 kms in 28 minutes.
  • While female candidates will have to cover 2.4 kms in 16 minutes.
  • Online written exam will contain 160 questions of 2.5 marks each.
  • Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
  • No negative marking.
  • Question paper will be objective in English and Hindi.
To crack this exam, you must study General Hindi, Law and Constitution, General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test, Intelligence Quotient Test and Test of Reasoning.

Previous year exam papers of SI Exam are uploaded below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1nibandh.pdf(21.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf 2law.pdf(582.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf 3math.pdf(487.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ajjuravi; 21st August 2023 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by EALP attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?