15th September 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to take Botany in TY?

sir, i am sybsc student .i want to take botany in T.Y.but in future theire are jobs for graduate studend?

3rd August 2020, 10:40 PM
Warboy0007

Default Re: How to take Botany in TY?

Career Prospects and Job Opportunities in Botany:

Agricultural Chemist.

Agricultural Consultant.

Agrologist.

Biologist.

Biostatistician.

Blogger.

Botanical Field Technician.

Botanist.

CAreer scopes in botany:

A career in Botany might just be one of the most preferred careers in India. ... When planning a career in Botany, the job profile can include study of plants, research, working with industries, teaching, self employment, and being a part of many more fields.

Depending on where they work and what they research, botanists can make $33,000 to $103,000 per year. Most botanists average $60,000 per year.

Hereby I have provided all the details regarding the Botany stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?