31st May 2013, 07:45 PM
vaanddyy

How to get the admission form of Fergussion college?

Dear s/m Iwant to know about the Admission form of fergussion college pune for bsc microbiology n your first cut off list

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the seat number of F.Y BA exam of Fergussion College?
  2. How may I know the previous year merit list of BA admissions in Fergussion college?
  3. Cut off for B.Sc Computer Science course in Fergussion College in Pune?
  4. What is the salary for passing BSc from Fergussion College pune?
  5. Fee structure for Physiotherapy course?
  6. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  7. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  8. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College? -- [New]
  10. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  11. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  12. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  14. How can I get my lost hall ticket of F.Y.BA exam back?
  15. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  17. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  18. What is the salary after passing BSc from Fergusson college Pune?
1st June 2013, 10:20 AM
Beawar

Default Re: How to get the admission form of Fergussion college?

Dear..

Fergusson college is one of the leading educational institute of India and it is also famous for its low fee structure as well as the environment that is given to the student. It actually comes under Maharashtra education society. If you are looking for admission in the Fergusson college then let me tell you that its a good decision of yours. There are N number of courses that are offered by the college and you can choose any course as per your preference.

Admission generally starts in the month of June and if you are living in Pune then you can directly approach the college for the admission form. You can deposit the form fees and grab a form and fill it and let me tell you that admission are given on merit basis so you must have good marks also. One more thing that i want to tell you is that there are heavy relaxation given so if you are entitled for any relaxation then you must use that.

Cut off varies every year from the previous year due to various reason and no body can surely tell you the exact cut off so i advice you to not to think more on that part and wait for the merit list to come.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?