12th July 2011, 05:53 PM
priya1927

Where to get study material for Food Inspector Exam? Which books can I prepare for the Exam?

from where we can get study material for food inspector exam and also which book we should prefer for it?

13th July 2011, 12:50 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get study material for Food Inspector Exam? Which books can I prepare for the Exam?

It is better to prepare thoroughly by reading the whole books in a subject.

Some of the books preparing for Food Inspector exam are given below:

Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics

Basic and clinical Pharmacology By Katzung

Drug Benefit & Risk: An International Text Book of Clinical Pharmacology

Pharmaceutics: The Science of Dosage Form Design by Aulton

Biochemistry: by Jermy M. Berg & Stryer

Pharmaceutical Microbiology by Hugo & Russell

Text Book of Medical Physiology by Guyton.
26th August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get study material for Food Inspector Exam? Which books can I prepare for the Exam?

Where to get study material for Food Inspector Exam? Which books can I prepare for the Exam?

from where we can get study material for PUNJAB food inspector exam and also which book we should prefer for it
17th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what is qulification requride & plz. give me general information about that
26th August 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a Food & supply Inspector in Haryana. How to prepare for exam and interview and which type of books can help me. Please suggest me any suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?