4th May 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Where to get TIME Study material for CAT?

hello..can anyone have the TIME study materialfor CAT?please mail it to me my mail id is [email protected]

5th May 2013, 08:31 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: Where to get TIME Study material for CAT?

For TIME study materail you to join time's correspondence and then get it
Second you can get second hand material at nai sarak delhi
5th May 2013, 11:09 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

You can buy the CAT 2013 TIME Coaching study Material through the below website of TIME coaching

http://www.time4education.com/enrol_online_for_timeprods/CAT_Correspondence.asp

They provide two course:
TIME CAT 2013 Regular- Fees is Rs 8950
TIME CAT 2013 Advanced- Fees is Rs 11950

You can buy the above packages and pay online through the below link

http://www.time4education.com/online_payment/login/login.asp?cr=cbsg345628tdkt2axb3456de4586absg34562 8tdkt2axb3456de4586tbsg345628tdkt2axb3456de4586
5th May 2013, 05:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

TIME stands for the Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt Limited.It is leading institute for the preparation of various entrance examinations like NTSE,CLAT,JEE,CAT,GMAT,CMAT,GRE,IELTS,TOEFL,GATE etc.

>>That is it offers preparation for the both school level at 10+2 and colleges level courses at bachelor's degree level.

In order to get the TIME study material for the Common Admission Test ,you need to join the correspondence courses for the CAT 2013..

The fee structure for the CAT 2013 correspondence courses is :

1.Regular course: Rs 8950

2.Advanced courses : Rs 11,950

It will consist of basic study materials,test papers and practice exercises.

The second option for you is that you can get study materials from the candidates who have prepared for the CAT exams from TIME .

Note : For more details regarding the correspondence course and joining it ,please click here

Hope the information will definitely help you .If you want any more clarification or you have any other query please leave it here.

all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
16th June 2013, 06:09 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Where to get TIME Study material for CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello..can anyone have the TIME study materialfor CAT?please mail it to me my mail id is [email protected]
Hi,

Actually TIME material is not available anywhere in the market. That is a copyrighted material so no one tries to sell it legally. Also we shouldn't try to acquire it illegally by photocopying.

If you can afford coaching fee then please enroll in their regular course so that you can get the material legally. If you want only the material then the right way to get it is to ask seniors or your friends (offline or online) there may be atleast one who took coaching from TIME and the material is universal. All will get the same. So you can borrow or buy from that person.
My strong suggestion is to join coaching in TIME itself if you are a serious aspirant. I assure you will get the best experiences in life. Their study material is top class, apart from study material their online stuff is very useful for preparation. Only time students can get access to that valuable material.

This is just my suggestion, now you can follow your heart.

Regards
Best of Luck
27th July 2013, 06:27 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

CAT - Common Admission Test is the entrance exam for more than 160 management institutes across India,including the 13 IIMs.

This CAT Written exam is conducted every year in the month of around October-November Over a test window of approx(4 weeks).

CAT Focuses intensively on General Aptitude(English,Maths,Data Interpretation and Logical Ability).

T.I.M.E believe in thoroughness of preparation and provide adequate study meterial and support for each of these exams over and above CAT preparation to each student.

Programmes for CAT preparation:

Super Long Term: Prep duration more than 12 months

Long Term: Prep duration between 3 and 12 months

Crash Course: Prep duration less than 3 months.

CAT 2013 Correspondence Course:

For Regular Enroll Online : Course fee Rs.8,950/-

For Advanced Enroll Online: Course Fee Rs.11,950/-

You can down load CAT material through the Online payment and for more details visit link:

http://www.time4education.com/online_payment/login/login.asp?cr=cbsg345628tdkt2axb3456de4586absg34562 8tdkt2axb3456de4586tbsg345628tdkt2axb3456de4586

OR

http://newdelhi.olx.in/q/cat-material/c-215
regards...santhosh..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?