17th May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

While in B.Tech 6th semester what should I do for training? Names of the institutes?

sir,
i am in 6th sem b-tech have a cse stream, my training will be in next sem ,so i am just confuse from where i should have to do my training , actually i was just trying to do my training in any institute
which give me knowledge and platform both...so plz tell me the name of institute which may better for my future.....

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  2. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  5. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  8. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  9. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  12. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  14. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  15. List companies names for industrial training for Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  17. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  18. Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?
25th September 2011, 11:18 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: While in B.Tech 6th semester what should I do for training? Names of the institutes?

if you intend to go for cat, take up the coaching by TIME.
if you wish to go GATE, self study would be sufficient with good books. 3rd year is the best time for shaping up your life. how much you study i 3rd year determines where you reach in your life.

CAOCHIN INSTITUTE

1) i would always prefer one institute for CAT coachin and that is time. but it deends upon what kind of franchise you have in your place/region. so enquire it and then join for it if it proves for your mettle.

2) CAREER LAUNCHER is also a good institute that preapes students for CAT.
10th November 2011, 04:04 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: While in B.Tech 6th semester what should I do for training? Names of the institutes?

dear friend,

there are many courses for a CS student .
you can go for java course ,
core java ,
PHP.
asp.net,
networking,
oracle,
and many more also.
best of luck.
3rd March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 6th sem electrical engineering...list the companies which provide training to electrical engineers and what is the procedure for it?how to apply for these companies? plz reply...
my email id is [email protected]
4th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.Tech in electrical branch 6th sem i want to traning so please tell me some power plants & other good jobes my contect no.
is :-09694530024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?