9th September 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Where Hostel Management course is offered? How to get admission and scope after this course?

I am akash bhat from jammu. I have completed my 12th standard with 89% in science stream and now i want to persue degree in hotel management. Plz give me necessary information regarding Hostel Management course - like where this course is offered in the world, how to get admission and scope after completion of degree .. Plz mail me on [email protected].. Thanks in advance... Plz help me if you have some knowledge regarding this field

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. What is the scope of MESM program offered by Manipal University?
  3. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  4. In which profession can I earn more money between CA and MBA?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  6. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility? -- [New]
  7. A chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Fishery Science? What is the scope and type of jobs offered?
  8. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  9. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?
  10. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  11. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  12. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  13. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  14. Which course has more scope under MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com? What courses offered under MBA?
  15. Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?
  16. Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  18. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
10th September 2016, 01:28 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Where Hostel Management course is offered? How to get admission and scope after this course?

You are eligible to apply for hotel management course after completion of your (10+2).

Hotel Management Courses
- B.A. (Hotel Management & Tourism)
- B.Sc (Hotel Management & Tourism)
- B.B.A. (Hotel Management & Tourism)
- BHMCT (Bachelor In Hotel Management & Catering Technology)

Top Colleges For Hotel Management Course
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition , Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management , Bangalore
- Alliance University , Bangalore
- International Institute of Hotel Management , Kolkata
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition , Chandigarh
- Lovely Professional University , Jalandhar
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology , Trivendrum
- Oberoi Center of Learning & Development , New Delhi

Required Skills
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Discipline
- Strong Commitment
- Problem Solving Skills
- Critical & Analytical Skills

Job Types
- Hotel Management Trainee
- Security Manager
- Hotel Development Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Service Supervisor
- Sales Manager
- Reservations Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?