8th September 2019, 07:18 AM
@ashii1993

From where and how can I do PhD in Economics? Is is enough to become Professor?

I have done MBA in Finance and I am having 2.5 years of working experience in corporate but now I want to do for which I always had a desire but could not do it because of my incapability to take risk. I want to pursue my career in Economics. Kindly, guide me on this. How can I build my Professor career in Economics by doing PhD from renowned University? I am 26 years old and have not appear for the NET earlier. Kindly guide me for the process.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college? 12 16th June 2019 12:10 PM
Can I become a Professor with MPhil(Business Finance & Economics) Degree of Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur? 2 15th September 2018 05:38 PM
Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student? 1 25th August 2018 03:12 AM
Career opportunities after MA Economics for experienced IT officer in India and abroad? 0 25th February 2018 07:11 AM