15th April 2018, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD(Economics) for an Assistant Professor?

Hello, I am presently working as an Assistant Professor in Economics in a College. Unfortunately, I didn't do PhD yet because of some personal reason. Now, I want to do it in Economics. Is it possible for me now?

21st May 2018, 11:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Economics) for an Assistant Professor?

Yes, you can do part time Ph.D programme and assistant professor job simultaneously though you have to spend some time in the university campus to complete Ph.D projects. Now a days, UGC declares that applicants should be Ph.D degree holder to join any faculty of college. So, it is almost necessary for you to complete Ph.D also.

Some of the good universities which offer Ph.D in Economics(part time also) are listed below.
>>IBS Hyderabad (Official Website Link)
>>Delhi School of Economics (Official Website Link)
>> BITS Pilani (Official Website Link)
>>Madras School of Economics (Official Website Link)
>> Dibrugarh University (Official Website Link)
>>Kurukshetra University (Official Website Link)
>>Lovely Professional University (Official Website Link)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?