11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Being an Assistant Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in Abroad if completed PhD in Economics?

Friends, I want to know the value of PhD certificate. I have completed my PhD in Economics.I am an assistant professor of private college. I want to know if I have any opportunity to become a lecturer in any university in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  2. Possibility to study PhD(Economics) for an Assistant Professor?
  3. How can I get Lectureship in Abroad being a PhD(English) holder?
  4. How can I get Lectureship in Abroad being a PhD(Computer Science) holder? -- [New]
  5. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  6. Being a Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in any foreign university if completed PhD in Management?
  7. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  8. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  9. Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?
  10. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  11. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  12. Is PhD Degree necessary to become an Assistant Professor?
  13. Requirements of research publications to get promoted from PhD university lecturer to professor?
  14. Is BE qualification sufficient to work as an Assistant Professor in a private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  16. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  17. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
  18. Is it mandatory to do PhD to become Professor/Lecturer for B.A.(Tamil) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?