10th February 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

From where and how can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture? Is there any entrance?

From where can I pursue 3 years full time Diploma in Agriculture? What is the admission criteria and application procedure? Do I need to appear for any type of entrance for Diploma in Agriculture?

12th February 2019, 10:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture? Is there any entrance?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Agriculture is 10th from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.

The candidate has to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by the institute.

The best Institutes to persue Diploma in Agriculture:

Agriculture Polytechnic kampasagar,
Agriculture Research Station, kampasagar.

Agriculture Polytechnic Garikapadu
Garikapadu Krishna, Andhra Pradesh.

Agriculture Polytechnic-Anakapalle
RARS, Anakapalle
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?