26th August 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am completed my S.S.C exam and passed with 9.2 and i want to study diploma agriculture.please tell me the process to take admission in diploma agriculture? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  2. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  8. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  9. Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  11. When the admission of Diploma in Agriculture will be started in Andhra Pradesh? Details and admission procedure?
  12. Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?
  13. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  14. Which exam I need to appear for admission in diploma in agriculture?
  15. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
29th August 2016, 01:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by your respective state or in some cases by the prospective Institute and once you will have cleared the examination, you will be provided a seat in any good Institute depending upon your marks scored in the examination.
29th August 2016, 08:07 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?

For Diploma in Agriculture course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for Diploma in Agriculture course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The maximum age of candidate must be less than 19 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in diploma course.

The admission process followed for Diploma in Agriculture course differs from Institute to Institute. Some colleges offers admission in Diploma in Agriculture course on basis of 12th marks whereas some top reputed institute conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidate for offering admission in Diploma in Agriculture course. For admission you have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission in Diploma in Agriculture course
29th August 2016, 11:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission for diploma in Agriculture:-

To be eligible to pursue diploma in agriculture you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma Entrance Examination which is conducted by your respective State Technical Educational Board. You can apply for this examination by obtaining application form from any recognised polytechnic colleges in your state. By filling up the application form, you can submit it in the same college by paying an examination fee. By qualifying entrance examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of 3 years diploma course.
29th August 2016, 11:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in diploma course of agriculture you must have done your tenth with at least 50% marks from recognised board. You have to appear in the Entrance exam that is conducted by the state Technical Educational Board every year. Admission is given on the basis of rank obtained in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?