26th September 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join diploma in Agriculture after dropping out in diploma before?

Sir/Mam, How to process join in agriculture diploma ..i have certificate diploma droput tc &10 mass card? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow the procedures? Am I eligible to join? Where to apply and how to apply for it? Kindly give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  3. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join distance Diploma in Agriculture being a 12th candidate?
  7. Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  10. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  11. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  12. Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. What can I do to get promotion in Technical section?
  17. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
17th May 2017, 03:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join diploma in Agriculture after dropping out in diploma before?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Agriculture course after dropping out from Diploma course, you have to follow the same process that you have followed while taking admission in Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma in Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. You need to submit documents like your Transfer/ Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Academic certificates, previous qualifying examination marks sheet, etc., to the college where you wish to take admission for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?