16th January 2018, 06:51 PM
tanis agri

Will I be eligible to pursue a Bachelor degree in Agriculture after completion of Diploma in Agriculture?

Currently I'm studying fro a Diploma in Agriculture. Will I be eligible for a Bachelors degree in Agriculture after completion of my Diploma? how much percentage should I score for it? If I'm not eligible then what should I study further to be eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for AG after passing 10th class?
  2. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  3. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  6. Will I be eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Agriculture through lateral entry?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  8. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  9. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?
  12. Can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of diploma in Agriculture?
  13. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  14. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  15. Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?
  16. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 3 year Diploma Agriculture course? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2018, 12:00 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to pursue a Bachelor degree in Agriculture after completion of Diploma in Agriculture?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in agriculture after completing diploma in agriculture.

Eligibility Criteria -Candidate should have completed diploma in agriculture.

Age - Min. 18 years.

Admission Procedure-All the state board of education has some seats reserved for the lateral admission in the degree course. Admission form for the same is opened after declaration of the final results of the state between may to June. Candidate need to fill the form with relevant documents/certificates required.

Selection Procedure- On the basis of the marks obtain in the diploma education on merit basis collages has been allotted to the candidates .

List of collages for B.Tech Agriculture-

1.Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar
2.Aurora's Engineering Collages, Nalgonda
3.Guru Nanak Institute of technology, Kolkata
4. Aditya Engineering collage, Heydrabad
5. Chaitanya Bharthi Institute of Technology , Heydrabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?