1st August 2016, 04:54 PM
sfr817

From where I can complete the last year of graduation while working in Armed forces?

Respected sir\ madam, I have completed my two years of B.Sc from kanpur university, now I want to complete my last year. I am presently in armed services and I have no right to complete my last year regular a\c to armed rules. Plzz inform me from where I can complete my last year by distance education.Is there any open university which provide direct admission in last year of bsc degree.
Plzzz inform me as soon as it is possible. I will be highly obliged to you.
Thank you

26th August 2016, 11:03 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where I can complete the last year of graduation while working in Armed forces?

Sir,
I am afraid that your requirement is quite extreme and no university would provide your direct admission to the final year of graduation. Not even for the correspondence course.

Now the option which are left with you-
1) If you have made up your mind to remain in the armed forces only, then you can apply freshly to the correspondence course of any university of complete 3 years.

2) You can leave your job and complete your graduation on a regular basis. ( This is just an option and in no way i want to manipulate your decision. )

Also, for fresh application you would require all sort of documents like
- Migration certificate,
- Character certificate and
- Your previous mark-sheets and results which would be there with your previous university or college.

So, you need to care about these things also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?