24th December 2012, 01:56 PM
shibu.

How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?

i am a student of class 12 , i want to join armed forces and serve my country as well.After completing my 12 i want to do B.tech after that what is the procedures and all please give me the complete information about this i, i'll b highly thankfull to u.

Related Questions:
23rd January 2013, 01:18 AM
saikrishna39

Thumbs up Re: How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?

There are wide range of opportunities to young India to serve for nation.As defence is first priority of any country the recruitment into defence services is always at a high scale.....

as you are pursuing intermediate you can write NDA exam right now and attend ssb interview to enter into three forces of army,navy ,airforce of your choice.....

NDA Exam will be on basic physics,biology,basic social studies,secondary school level english, general knowledge and current affairs...

this exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of february and august...

you can write at any time........

you may have missed the exam this february but you can prepare and do well in may exam...i.e NDA (II)-2013

for detailed notifications and syllabus of the exam you can verify the below link

http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?