24th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get MH-CET application form?

from where i can get m h cet application form ?
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  2. Where can I get the CET Maharashtra application form?
  3. when will the application form for MH CET 2010 available?
  4. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010?
  5. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  6. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  7. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  9. How to know if my CET application form is rejected or not?
  10. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  11. Procedure to re-appear in KCET 2016? -- [New]
  12. Where I can get MH-CET application form?
  13. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Mysore? Cost of application form?
  14. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  15. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  16. Can I download the CET application form online?
  17. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  18. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
28th March 2012, 12:57 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get MH-CET application form?

You can purchase application form of MHT-CET from your school itself.
The Head Master/Principal of the Jr.College/School (from where you have studied 10+2)
shall obtain application forms from the Principal/Dean of the colleges notified
in the information brochure.

The filled in application form has to be submitted to the same Jr.College/School.

For those, who have studied 12th outside Maharashtra the application form
can be obtained on payment of application fee by Demand Draft/Pay order
drawn on any scheduled commercial Bank in favour of
‘Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai’ payable at Mumbai,
from respective Divisional Authorities.

Kindly refer the MHT-CET brochure of course (Engg./Medical/Pharm.) for which
you wish to apply.

Visit: http://www.dte.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?