12th August 2010, 05:15 PM
narendra prasad

Where should I do OCA? What is the fee structure of the course? How much will be the package after that?

i had completed my BCA from ignou and i am in MCA 4th sem.i want to oca give me the information that from where should i do it,and fees of doing this course,and what will be job package after doing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Ideas and tips on project topics for final year B.Tech students?
  2. Best college for MCA among the following colleges giving 100% placement?
  3. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it good to do OCA and .NET? Which other courses should I try?
  5. Which of the two, OCA certification or RHCE certification, has better market value?
  6. Question list for OCA exam?
  7. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Benefit of doing MCA after BCA? Fee structure and Salary package after MCA?
  10. Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?
  11. Should I do MBA from Amity University? What is the average package and the fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission in MBA without passing any entrance test? List of reputed institutes along with their fee structure?
  13. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  14. How to get admission in RV college? What is the fee structure? Minimum management quota and the package offered?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
7th September 2011, 05:26 PM
rajesh2890

Default Re: Where should I do OCA? What is the fee structure of the course? How much will be the package after that?

Koenig offers Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) DBA 10g Training Boot camp in 3 different tracks and 4 different locations in India - Delhi, Dehradun, Himalaya Mountains (Shimla) and Goa Beach. To ascertain the right track for you, request for Knowledge Level.

All courses provided as part of the OCA Training Boot Camp are approved by Oracle and fulfil the Oracle OCP Hand-on course requirement. at Delhi,Goa,Dehradun

Regular Track Fast Track Super Fast Track
Duration Prices
14 Days $2,930

11 Days $2,500

7 Days $2,380
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?