23rd October 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in RV college? What is the fee structure? Minimum management quota and the package offered?

how to get admission in rv college?what is the fee structures of this college?what is the minimum management qota?what is the minimum package?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  4. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  6. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  7. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  8. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  9. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  10. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  11. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  12. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  13. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  14. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  16. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  17. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  18. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
26th April 2012, 07:33 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: How to get admission in RV college? What is the fee structure? Minimum management quota and the package offered?

INCOMPLETE QUESTION

RV COLLEGE ADMISSION

There are so many department available in R.V College Engg ,Master's Or Ph.d which one you want to know the information also the fees wise Each and Every department are not Same Fees structure different type of fees they might have charge so mentioned the above one of course !!!!
5th December 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in RV college? What is the fee structure? Minimum management quota and the package offered?

Sir,
Now I'm studying 12th and I wish to do b-tech after this. I heard that RV College is a good college to do b-tech.can you please explain the NRI and management fee structure of this college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?