27th April 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Where should I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 330 in GATE in computer science with a rank of 18500?

i have gate score of 330 in comp. sci. with rank of 18500 so where should i get admission for m.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  2. Can I get M.Tech admission in computer science after scoring 311 in GATE?
  3. How to get admission in IP university after scoring 49% marks in 12th and 18500 rank
  4. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology after scoring a rank of 330 in PGCET Exam?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 18500 general rank and 2529 girls rank?
  7. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  8. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech if secured 18500 rank in IPUCET being a General student? -- [New]
  9. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC?
  10. In which colleges should I apply after getting a GATE rank of 5079 with 39 marks in Computer Science?
  11. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  12. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  14. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  15. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 11542 rank?
  16. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  17. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  18. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
17th August 2012, 02:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where should I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 330 in GATE in computer science with a rank of 18500?

Your GATE ranking makes you eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges offering M.Tech Computer Science. Until and unless you mention your class 12 aggregate marks it will not be possible to say in which institutions you are eligible to apply. Different institution have different cut-off marks for eligibility. However, i would like to inform you that the standard minimum marks required to apply in deemed universities and recognized colleges is 65% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?