26th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology after scoring a rank of 330 in PGCET Exam?

which colleges can i get under jntu for m.tech biotechnology after scoring 330 rank in pgecet entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  2. Colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  3. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  4. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  6. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  7. Where should I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 330 in GATE in computer science with a rank of 18500?
  8. In which colleges will I get after scoring 557 rank in PGCET
  9. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  10. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of college which come under OU? Which colleges can I get for M.Tech after scoring 4268 rank in PGCET?
  12. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  13. Can I get a seat for M.Tech CS&E in top 10 colleges after scoring 11832 rank in PGCET? I belong to OC category
  14. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  16. How can I join M.Tech after scoring 2849 rank in KEA PGCET in civil branch
  17. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
31st August 2012, 03:04 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology after scoring a rank of 330 in PGCET Exam?

List of Colleges Offering M.Tech in Bio Technology :

*IIT,Delhi

*IIT,Kharagpur

*IIT,Bombay

*IIT,Roorkee

*IIT,Madras

*Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore

*Indian School of Mines Univesersity,Dhanbad

*Thapar University,Patiala

*IIT,Guwahati

*National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirapalli

*NIT,Warangal

*NIT,Surthakal

*College of Engineering Pune,Pune

*Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal

all the best..
all the best...
27th December 2012, 02:16 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology after scoring a rank of 330 in PGCET Exam?

hi,,,

colleges I can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology after scoring a rank of 330 in PGCET Exam

1.iit(guwahati)
2.nit
3.iit(delhi)
4.thaper univ.
5.coll. of engineering
6.manipal inst. of techno.
7.nit(tiruchirapalli)
8.iit(madras)
9.iit(kharagpur)
10.indian school of mines

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd June 2013, 10:48 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

M.Tech - Biotechnology

>> List of top colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology :~

• Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai.

• Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

• Deptartment of Biotechnology - IIT Kanpur

• Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

• Indian Institute of Technology, Rorkee

• Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

♦>> The other M-Tech in Bio Technology college in India -

• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank,

• Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh

• Amity Institute Of Biotechnology - Noida, Uttar Pradesh

• University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073 West Bengal

• Jadavpur University, Kolkata West Bengal

• University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh

• All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,Delhi

• College of Science (Department of Biotechnology) ,Osmania University Hyderabad

• ICFAI Insitute of Science & Technology, Punjagutta,Hyderabad

• University of Hyderabad ( Central University) ,Gachibowli ,Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh

• Centre for Biotechnology, Institue of Science and Technology (IST)

• Jadavpur University, PO Jadavpur University, Kolkata

• University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow

• Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla

>> Hope the above details will help you . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?