23rd January 2016, 11:22 AM
ramesh chourasia

From where to start preparation for campus interview?

I am a mechanical 3rd year b.tech student and i want to prepare from my interview which will be coming from next semester but i am not getting any idea from where to start from. If anyone can help me with this?

23rd January 2016, 07:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where to start preparation for campus interview?

It's very good that you are ready for pre-preparation for interview.

Don't Forget while going for Interview
- Drinking Water
- Pen & Notepad
- Your Educational Certificates
- Your CV
- Evidence of your past Successes
- Your ID
- Don't be late
- Wear Formal Dress

Tips For Interview Preparation
- You should prepare for your core subjects.You should have knowledge of it.
- Practice for Reasoning , Quantitative Aptitude , Data Interpretation etc.Develop your skill for current affairs & read daily news paper for that.
- Practice and Monitor your skills for Interview.
- Record yourself in a mock interview, playing it back to check how you did;
- Review the different types of possible questions.
- Know about compnay's profile before going for interview & Prepare questions related to it's machinery & products.
23rd January 2016, 07:58 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: From where to start preparation for campus interview?

As you are in your 3rd year of B.Tech course you will have now the opportunities for getting selected under various companies in Campus drives,you should be through and know about the interview process and then appear for the Interviews.

Campus interviews are done in a huge crowd of candidates and you need to prove yourself to be the best and get selected.

some of the important qualities which you need to possess to get selected are
  • Should have to possess good communication skills both oral and written skills
  • Should be able to communicate with every one
  • Should have good technical skills
  • Should be able to problem solve skills
  • Have good interpersonnel skills
These are some of the different skills which need to possessed in order to appear for the campus drive and get selected in any of the campus placements

From now on wards start preparing the aptitude and communication skills or else if you want take coaching of these particulars and then appear for the campus drive also be strong in your technical domain
23rd January 2016, 11:51 PM
HELP@U

Default Re: From where to start preparation for campus interview?

This is right time to start prepare for the recruitment process.
In top companies like TCS,Infosys, wipro etc.. There are mainly three rounds to go across
In first round there will be written exam you need to make command on aptitude and technical questions
In second round There will be group discussion or technical interview depends on the company, you must be strong in technical
In the last round there Will be HR round in which basic questions will be asked.
So I suggest you to prepare for the aptitude, technical and at least make your one programming language strong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?