21st September 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good placement in IT company if I have a first class in B.E.(Computer)?

Tell me that will i get a get a good placement in IT Company if i have first class through out my B.E(computer) and I have 85% and 80% in 10Th & 12Th respectively.

2nd February 2015, 01:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a good placement in IT company if I have a first class in B.E.(Computer)?

Yes, ofcourse you will get a job in a good MNC company but not only getting 1st class will help, you need to prepare well for the campus placements selection rounds which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

You need to start your preparation for the above selection rounds right from your 3rd year of college. If you have already completed B.E then do not wait anymore, not even a single day. Just start your preparation now and apply for the openings which are there. CLICK HERE!! to know the latest job notification and start applying for the jobs!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?