25th November 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?

Respected sir iam Btech 3rd year student.sir i want a job in private companies when iam completed my final year.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?
  2. What I have to do to get good job in private sector? -- [New]
  3. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  4. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  5. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  6. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  7. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  8. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  10. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  11. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  12. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  13. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  14. Job in government or private sector after scoring 57.2% in 10th, 78.4% in 12th compartment?
  15. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  17. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  18. How can I get a good job in future in government or private sector
5th January 2014, 09:39 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?

The best way to get good job in private sector companies after your final year is to attend the oncampus/offcampus placement which happens and make sure you won't leave even a single opportunity.

Now a days getting a job for fresher is as challenging as getting a seat in IIT because of two important reasons 1) Many Graduates are passing out every year 2) IT field is not that good as before to recruit many and the same goes with other fields where they will take only few during campus recruitment.

So, as you are now in 3rd year start your preparation for the campus placement right away and make sure you apply and attend for all the campus and off-campus placements without fail. The campus placement for the private sector companies will follow three important rounds which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> Personal Interview.

To start the preparation for aptitude test refer good books like R.S.Agarwal and go through the various topics which are there for aptitude. Make sure you are good with your basics in core subjects which will be asked during your Technical interview and in personal interview only some basic questions will be asked which you can clear if you speak confidently.

So, make sure you get the job in campus itself as it's real hard when you come from college to get into private sector companies!
3rd September 2016, 08:26 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?

There are three ways by which you can get a job in IT sector.

1. On Campus Recruitment :
Companies visit your college or university in your final year. Prepare well to get a job because that's the best chance with less competition.

2. Off Campus Recruitment :
Try to get information from the official sites of leading companies and register when they conduct off campus.

3. Drop CV :
You can individually go and drop your CV at companies. They will select on their requirement basis and you can get a call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?