27th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Where is the VIT entrance exam held in India?

in which places vit entrance exam will takes places?...please give me the sources where it is held

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
  2. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  3. Past years question papers of Oracle Company exam held at VIT Vellore?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  5. Any entrance exam held to join NASA in India?
  6. Is it possible to get into VIT institute through Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Availability of application forms of VIT entrance exam for admission in M.Tech.
  8. Can I get a seat in VIT Vellore after scoring 10000 in VIT entrance exam
  9. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  10. Information about Ph.D entrance exam in VIT? Previous years question papers?
  11. How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  13. Cost of VIT entrance examination for M.Tech. application form?
  14. Cost of application for M.Tech entrance exam in VIT?
  15. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  16. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  17. When will BHM entrance exam held? Can we appear in entrance exam without getting 12th pass certificate?
  18. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam -- [New]
2nd December 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where is the VIT entrance exam held in India?

In which places vit exam will be conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?