7th February 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Whether appearing for All India Medical Joint exam is necessary for admission in MBBS or not?

I'm Higher Secondary student and want to pursue MBBS thereafter. So wanted to know about All India Medical Joint exam. Is this exam necessary to take admission in any colleges across India? Or, this exam is conducted for admission for only few colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  2. Is 12th PCB private candidate eligible for AIIMS medical entrance exam?
  3. Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint?
  4. Is there any facility of getting admission into medical PG course without appearing for entrance exam after completing MBBS?
  5. Can I become Surgeon after completion of B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Courses available to become a Surgeon?
  6. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  7. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after passing 2nd PUC and without appearing for any medical entrance exam?
  8. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India?
  9. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  10. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  11. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. What should I do next after completing class 10th scoring 9.6 Grade points?
  13. Is there NEET for Gujarat? I am studying in class 12th
  14. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  15. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  16. Practical marks included in aggregates for AIIMS and NEET entrance exams?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  18. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2018, 12:03 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether appearing for All India Medical Joint exam is necessary for admission in MBBS or not?

First thing I would like to let you know that All India Medical Joint Examination then there is no such examination rather there is a common nataional level medical entrance examination known as NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) held by CBSE once every year for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc. in any medical college across India apart from AIIMS and JIPMER for admission in which one needs to qualify their respective entrance examination.

So as per the above information you need to qualify either of above mentioned examinations if you want to pursue MBBS degree course from a medical college of India.
14th February 2018, 10:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether appearing for All India Medical Joint exam is necessary for admission in MBBS or not?

If you are appearing for joint Medical Exams like NEET, MH-CET, AFMC, AIIMS, then you will have good opportunity to get admission in top medical institutes of India.

And these exams are conducted not only for few colleges but for most of the colleges.

NEET exam is conducted for as many medical institutes of India. Many of the medical colleges fill their seats through NEET exam.
14th February 2018, 05:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The all India Medical Entrance examination for admission in MBBS course is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

>>Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>>Board appearing candidates can also apply. You should score minimum of 50% marks in NEET to get admission in MBBS course.

Other than NEET, you can apply for AIIMS MBBS, JIPMER exam for admission in MBBS course. You will have to crack medical entrance exam for admission in MBBS course.
14th February 2018, 09:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The all India Medical examination is called as NEET.

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is necessary to apply for this exam and pass with good rank to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course.

You should have passed 12th with PCB subject and secured 50% marks to apply for NEET exam.
14th February 2018, 10:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery the duration of course is 5 years.

To get admission in government or any private colleges you have to appear and qualify for NEET.

Candidates want to pursue from AIIMS have to qualify for entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.

The common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

For NEET the minimum required is 50% while for AIIMS it is 60%.

It is mandatory to qualify for NEET to get admission in the course.

For detail information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in or www.aiimsexam.org.
20th February 2018, 10:04 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Higher Secondary student and want to pursue MBBS thereafter. So wanted to know about All India Medical Joint exam. Is this exam necessary to take admission in any colleges across India? Or, this exam is conducted for admission for only few colleges?
Entrance exams are necessary for taking admission in any medical colleges.
medical entrance tests are held at national level like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER and also few states conducts its own exams.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is senior secondary board passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination with biology stream in 10+2. It means that you must have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required to apply for MBBS course.

The age limit for MBBS course is 17-25 years. If your age after completion of Bachelor of Science course is within this limit then you can surely apply for the examination of MBBS course. It is called NEET examination. NEET is conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?