18th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India?

Hello sir, I am from Bangladesh and have completed MBBS course. Now I want to study MS from top Medical colleges of India. Please tell me can I get direct admission or have to pass MCI exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  2. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  4. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  5. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  7. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  8. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  10. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  13. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  14. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  15. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  16. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  17. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  18. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
2nd May 2017, 09:14 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India?

Anyone who has done MBBS from foreign country, needs to appear for MCI screening test first. Even for Bangladeshi students, it is same. One has to clear MCI screening test and then apply for PG admission in India.

Without clearing the test, you won't be able to apply for admission in any PG medical colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?