9th February 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in class 11th in Aligarh Muslim University?

I am a student of class 10th from CBSE board and I want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University in class 11th. So, please tell me what is the procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  2. Procedure to get admission in class 11th in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Syllabus and previous year solved papers for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  9. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  11. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  12. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  13. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  14. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  15. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  16. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  17. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
20th February 2018, 09:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in class 11th in Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission in 11th standard at Aligarh Muslim University, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with not less than aggregate of 45% marks from a Government recognised board. You have to appear in Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for taking admission in 11th standard. By qualifying the entrance examination, your have to participate in the counselling process to get admission in 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?