15th January 2018, 01:29 PM

Whether M.Sc in Biotechnology is accepted for applying for PGT or not?

I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to became a teacher in government inter college but someone told me that I should not apply for PGT because I have not done my M.Sc in Zoology or Botany. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. While pursuing MSc in Biotechnology can I apply for PGT exam?
  2. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. Eligibility to apply in PGT(Computer Science) for MSc(Maths and Computer Application) student of IGNOU? -- [New]
  7. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  8. Should I have to appear in SNAP for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) program?
  9. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  12. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?
  17. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  18. List of colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University which offer MSc(Biotechnology)?
28th February 2018, 10:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.Sc in Biotechnology is accepted for applying for PGT or not?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for PGT after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) after successful completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for PGT recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Post Graduation" or Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with M.Sc in Biotechnology course which is a Post Graduate degree, I can say that you are eligible to apply for PGT.

>> You are required to apply for the stream of Biotechnology/ Biology stream under this PGT.

>> Hence, as far as my best knowledge is concerned I can say that you are eligible to apply for this PGT recruitment and if you still have doubts I suggest you to go through official notification.
5th November 2020, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether M.Sc in Biotechnology is accepted for applying for PGT or not?

I have done completed m.sc biotechnology but I have not b.Ed degree can I apply for pgt please suggested me
12th November 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.Tech in Biotechnology, am i eligible to apply as Biology PGT teacher?
14th February 2021, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc in biotechnology and msc in botany can i apply PGT TEACHER
26th July 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc biotechnology can I eligible for pgt biha teacher
27th May 2022, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I've done M.sc biotechnology please let me know m i eligible for pgt exam .
31st May 2022, 07:00 PM
Naresh199

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) after successful completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology.
19th June 2022, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Which core do we apply for pgt
21st November 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is bsc botany msc biotech eligible for pgtrb exam in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?