15th May 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Whether my 11 years old son can go to USA for studies?

Sir/Mam
My son is about 11 years. I want him to send USA for studies as my sister is there. So please, tell me whether he can go there for studies?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in USA offering BCA and B.Sc course to commerce stream students?
  2. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  3. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?
  7. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  8. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  9. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  11. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  12. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  13. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  14. Studies in USA with husband for 5 years?
  15. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  16. When I should admit my son to pre-school?
  17. How to get Automobile engineering job in America?
  18. Is it possible to transfer to engineering colleges in Chennai from USA university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?