22nd December 2011, 04:00 PM
easypark

Is it possible to transfer to engineering colleges in Chennai from USA university?

my son has finished his first year engineering in a reputed university in USA, he is a resident indian and gone to usa for UG studies. Now he wants to study second year engineering engineering in any of the engineering colleges in chennai. Is it possible for him to get transfer to engineering colleges in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  3. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  4. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  5. How to join in D.FTech? Information about the course?
  6. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  7. List of Engineering colleges which offer Automobile Engineering under Anna University in chennai?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 42.694 marks in TANCET
  9. What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course? -- [New]
  10. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech (Mech) course
  11. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  13. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai
  14. How to apply for EEE/ECE in top 10 private engineering colleges in Chennai
  15. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE?
  16. Can I go for NET and Ph.D if I do another MBA through correspondence?
  17. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  18. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
29th October 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer to engineering colleges in Chennai from USA university?

i want to transfer my collage after first semister. due to family problem does it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?