21st February 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether my B.Ed course certificate of Singhania University will be accepted by the Government of Odisha?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Ed from Singhania University and now I want to work in the Odisha Government so I want to know whether my B.Ed course certificate of Singhania University will be accepted by the Government of Odisha? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
30th April 2017, 11:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my B.Ed course certificate of Singhania University will be accepted by the Government of Odisha?

Singhania University is a private university recognized by Government of Rajasthan and University Grants Commission. As this university is recognized by University Grants Commission, its degree is recognized and valid for professional courses and government jobs.

Yes, your Bachelor of Education certificate of Singhania University will be accepted by Government of Odisha.
10th August 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my B.Ed course certificate of Singhania University will be accepted by the Government of Odisha?

Is osmania university of b ed course equivalent to UTKAL university. Is the certificate accepted by govt.of odisha?
23rd June 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is my certificate of singhania in b ed will valid out of India??
16th July 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my B.ed from Singhania Univ.
I have got marksheets of both years.Now I want to apply for certificate.Please tell me the fees I hv to pay & process how to apply online.Kindly reply soon.
Thanks in adv.
17th August 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I know the certificate is valid or not?
24th October 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Weather my B. Ed course certificate of Singhania university will be accepted by the government of karanataka?
11th May 2022, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Whether Singhania university MPED certificate is recognized by govt of odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?