21st February 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th this year and I want to become a Psychologist so I want to know whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?
  2. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  3. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode? -- [New]
  7. How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru
  8. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. Is NEET exam necessary to become a Psychologist? What are the subjects necessary for it?
  11. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  12. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  14. Difference between M.A Psychology and M.A applied psychology
  15. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  16. Is it good to be a Clinical Psychologist than choosing HR after B.A?
  17. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?
  18. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
14th December 2017, 03:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist?

No, NEET scorecard is not necessary to become Clinical Psychologist. You can pursue three years bachelor's degree in Psychology then two years master's degree in clinical psychology to become Clinical Psychologist. You can further pursue PhD course in this stream.

Good colleges for this course:

1. Christ University, Bangalore.

2. Amity University.

3. University of Calicut.

4. Sri Ramachandaran University, Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?