10th June 2018, 09:00 PM
Dipankarkundu

Whether re-sitting is allowed or not under WBCHSE for one paper only?

I got 71% marks overall and in Maths 82, in Chemistry 68 & in Physics 40, but in Physics I got 14 in theory & 26 in Practical. So that marks became totally useless for me but the problem is the grade I got is N.A (Not Applicable) which is neither pass or fail. Now I want to reappear in physics so whether it is possible or not?

12th June 2018, 04:31 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether re-sitting is allowed or not under WBCHSE for one paper only?

As you have got 14 marks in Physics theory paper, as far as I know you are failed in the exam because the minimum marks required to pass in theory paper in every subject is 21 marks.

*** As you have not passed in the exam, you have to re- write Physics theory paper again next year.

Advice:
My advice for you is to concentrate on studies and just make sure that you are giving enough effort on studies to get pass in the exam. Probably, 3 to 4 hours study daily will bring you to the door of achievement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?