1st March 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?

Hello,
I have got 15 marks in the Theory paper of Mathematics and 18 marks in the project of Mathematics. I have got 90 marks in Bengali, English, Chemistry and Biology and 70 marks in Physics. I am a student under WBCHSE. Can I get pass tag on my marksheet?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  2. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Statistics) Honours if scored 67 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Statistics and 370 marks total in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Which is better to study among B.Tech, B.Sc and BBA if scored 371 marks in WBCHSE?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in B.Com if scored 232 marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. What should I do with 42.11% in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE?
  12. Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?
  15. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 441 marks in WBCHSE and 80 marks in JEE Main being a general student?
  17. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
3rd March 2016, 08:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?

I am sorry to say that you are not considered as a pass candidate in Mathematics subject as you are unable to score a minimum of 35% in aggregate in your subject. You should have scored a minimum of 35% in any subject in order to be considered as a pass candidate in that particular subject.
3rd March 2016, 08:33 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?

No, you cannot get a pass tag for your maths subject as you are unable to score a minimum of 35% in it as it is the minimum marks required in order to pass in any subject individually under WBCHSE board.
11th March 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

If I score 22 in theory & 20 in mathematics project.Can I pass WBCHSE?
12th March 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How much mark to get in Math in WBCHSE to pass in Math? Kindly tell me immediately. I request you earnestly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?