22nd July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from WBCHSE Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with WBCHSE Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a ISC school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 11th Science admission?

25th July 2018, 11:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

Both boards ISC & WBCHSE are best in their own way and both boards have their own importance.

Where ISC is regulated by the CISCE (Council of Indian School Certificate Examination) and WBCHSE is regulated by the West Bengal government.

The syllabus and exam pattern of the WBCHSE is easy compared to ISC. The scope of ISC is high because mode of the entrance exams are conducted based on the ISC syllabus.
If you are interested to go for higher studies in India or foreign countries and wanted to score good marks in the entrance exams then it will be better studying your 11th class education in ISC.

Since your child have studied 10th class from WBCHSE, if your child is capable of doing hard work & passionate about the studies then it will be better choosing ISC or else it will be better choosing WBCHSE in 11th class education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?