3rd July 2011, 01:29 AM
diljee bhukal

Can I do different courses from 2 different universities?

sir can i do two different courses from two different universities. i am in bsc final year and i want to do M.Sc in physics but also i want to do B.Ed or bsc in language Punjabi so please tell me can i do it or not please.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  3. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  4. Any recognized graduate or PG courses after finishing 10th standard? Any universities conducting those courses?
  5. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  6. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  7. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  8. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  9. Universities which are closest to the city of Calgary? Which are the topmost universities according to the rankings and courses offering in B.Tech?
  10. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  11. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  12. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  13. Which college is better for me after scoring 82% in 12th?
  14. Which course should I do next after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology? Universities offering such courses? -- [New]
  15. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  16. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  17. Can I do different courses from 2 different universities?
  18. What should i study after HS to achieve the opportunity to study abroad?
3rd July 2011, 11:48 AM
bgrnaresh

Default Re: Can I do different courses from 2 different universities?

Not at possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diljee bhukal View Post
sir can i do two different courses from two different universities. i am in bsc final year and i want to do M.Sc in physics but also i want to do B.Ed or bsc in language Punjabi so please tell me can i do it or not please.
3rd July 2011, 03:53 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea sometime it is possible to do two courses from two different university. this is called dual course or combined course. this save time of the candidates.

as you want to do M.Sc and B.Sc at a time then i think it is possible, but for this you have to work hard because to maintain two courses at a time is not a easy task.

contact with the two university under which you want to do the courses. tell them details about your plan and collect information about dual course from the two university. they will provide all details about dual course.

don't try to continue your study without informing to the university.then you may face a problem later. you should tell them clearly about the dual course. if the university provide dual course then only it is possible.

best wishes.
3rd July 2011, 05:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

it is possible only when your course is one full time and other is part time.

because you cant do two full time degree in same time.

so you can choose M.SC as full time degree and B.ED is in part time degree.

in this process it is possible.

thanks
3rd July 2011, 05:23 PM
Bssaini
Junior Member+

sorry ! our education system dont allow to do two other cources at the same time expect of some univerties
3rd July 2011, 08:42 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Yes it is possible sir beacause there are some colleges who have this private study criteria where student not need to be regular with college and it only possible with MSC.
but not with b.ed because is not a private one for this candidate should be regular. now sir you have to just adjust with the dates of examination in both the streams you have put it in front of them before taking admission.,and best of luck now time is open and admission are going on.
3rd July 2011, 09:08 PM

hi...............
regarding ur query to do 2 courses simultaneously..
u have to work hard,it will have tremendrous pressure,study load as well as it will
affect u r performance in both studies.if u r really serious to save time, u can do simultaneously,pls go both universities rules &regulation .if not possible u can do one full time&one distance mode.
3rd July 2011, 10:20 PM
mundhra
Member+

i think it depend on the terms of both the universities...whether they will allow or not but you can do your professional courses from outside like ca,cs etc....with your under graduate course....so best of luck
24th July 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can I join bed regular and pg tamil distance at same year in different university if eligible for govt job
24th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

can I join two courses at same time in different universityone at regular another through correspondence. it eligible for gobt job
1st April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done B.com now I want to do LLB but also want to do M.com as a private course.
please give me suggestion can I do the both courses at a time from same university.

Thanks & Regards

Shivam Sharma
2nd April 2014, 02:34 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Of course, you can do 2 different courses from 2 different universities at a time. But it is not a good choice from my point of view.

Because, if the both the exams come in the same time, you have to miss some exams.

It will be a tough task to prepare for the subjects of both the courses at a time. You may not complete the syllabus for all the subjects.

Due to this, you may or may not perform well in the exams through which sometimes you may not complete the course successfully.

As you are already pursing B.Sc course, what is the necessity of pursuing B.Sc in Punjabi again.

Please don't go for this. The remaining course will be good choice.

M.Sc in Physics
B.Ed course

You can opt for one course in regular mode and the other course in distance mode.

Please put much concentration on the course which you are going to join in regular mode.

The admission for both these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Opt for the Entrance Exam and have good preparation for the same.

Wish you all the best.
8th June 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bsc hons. Regularly from du in next month but i also want to do D pharamcy distance because i want over my family income in neXT two year by opening a medicle store
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?