16th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Pankaj kalita

Can I get admission in IISC through KVPY exam after completion of my 12th? Where will this exam be held in Assam?

i am student of 12th . i am interested in physics . i live in ASSAM . HOW CAN I JOIN IISC through KVPY EXAM. WHERE IS THE EXAM HELD IN ASSAM
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  2. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  3. How to prepare for KVPY to get admission in IISc, Bangalore? Coaching institutes in Gujarat?
  4. Will Assam CET be held next year?
  5. How can a Andhra Pradesh student study B.Tech in Bangalore?
  6. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  7. What are the uses of writing KVPY examination? Can a Karnataka student write KVPY exam by following NCERT books? KVPY exam can be given in 12th standard?
  8. Can I join IISC if I am a student who is selected in KVPY?
  9. What can I do to give KVPY entrance exam? I have completed 12th exam
  10. How can i join KVPY entrance exam?
  11. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  12. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to write KVPY exam? I would like to write KVPY exam
  14. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  15. How to prepare for KVPY exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When will be the KVPY entrance exam held? Which subjects are included?
  17. When KVPY will be held? Syllabus and previous year question papers?
  18. When will the postal exam be held in Assam? What is the educational qualification?
15th April 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IISC through KVPY exam after completion of my 12th? Where will this exam be held in Assam?

I Ritwik Maiti, live in west bengal, just gave the exam of class 11. I'm interested in physics. How can I enter IISc after H.S.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?