29th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Will the common entrance exam be introduced in-place of WBJEE?

its very urgent to know whether only one entrance exam will replace all other forms of competitive exam or not.Every exam has its own preparation and the students have to start prepare accordingly.So its worth knowing.

30th July 2011, 09:14 AM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Arrow Re: Will the common entrance exam be introduced in-place of WBJEE?

Yes,WBJEE is substitute with common entrance test in 2013.So,2012 is the last year of WBJEE.
30th July 2011, 11:58 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the common entrance exam be introduced in-place of WBJEE?

till now common entrance examination is in planning phase. before few years it was introduced one person and he gave his proposal that it will be better if all state engineering entrance examination is removed and only one entrance examination is conducted. then it will be more easy to take admission for the students through out India according to their knowledge.

at that time his proposal was get the major important but till now there is no decision that one common examination will be implemented or not. i think there is no way to think that from next year WBJEE will be replaced by common entrance examination. students should prepare themselves in a way for WBJEE examination if they want to appear in WBJEE examination as there is no decision yet.

best wishes.
30th July 2011, 12:12 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear, common entrance examination is in planning phase till now. before few years it was introduced by one person who gave his proposal that it will be better if all state engineering entrance examination is removed and only one entrance examination is conducted and also it will be more easy to take admission for the students through out India according to their knowledge.

At that time his proposal was get the major important but till now there is no decision that one common examination will be implemented or not.
But in my opinion there is no way to think that from next year WBJEE will be replaced by common entrance examination.
I remmber that students should prepare themselves in a way for WBJEE examination if they are intarested to appear in WBJEE examination.

Thanks!
30th July 2011, 12:49 PM
ajeetajeet1250

till now common entrance examination is in planning phase. before few years it was introduced one person and he gave his proposal that it will be better if all state engineering entrance examination is removed and only one entrance examination is conducted. then it will be more easy to take admission for the students through out India according to their knowledge.

at that time his proposal was get the major important but till now there is no decision that one common examination will be implemented or not. i think there is no way to think that from next year WBJEE will be replaced by common entrance examination. students should prepare themselves in a way for WBJEE examination if they want to appear in WBJEE examination as there is no decision yet.

best wishes.
30th July 2011, 06:32 PM
vivek049

best wishes.
thanking you
9th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

will wbjee for engg be held on the proposed date 15th april 2012.
9th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

will wbjee for engg be held on the proposed date 15th april 2012.
22nd August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Will wbjee medical test occured in 2013?
6th September 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

wb jee for engg 2012 will be held on which date
23rd September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

now i am in class 11 and want to give entrance exam so that i can get direct admission in medical college
18th October 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

when will the first batch face cet is it 2012-13 academic year or 2013-14 academic year?
24th October 2011, 11:29 AM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Will the common entrance exam be introduced in-place of WBJEE?

Though there was a proposal put forward about the common entrance test , there actually has been no progress in this field as. As for now the normal exams will continue with the WBJEE ordinary pattern. So its highly no to a common entrance exam for WBJEE 2012.

So you need not to worry or think about the common entrance test. Hence carry forward your preparations according to the normal pattern of WBJEE exams.

For more updates regarding WBJEE
logon to
www.wbjeeb.in

All The Best
18th June 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

am writing this post to all engineering aspirants. I
want to make a very valid point so that you do not make the same mistakes as I did in 2...
The first mistake is that all of us blindly start preparing for iitjee.Please think twice bcoz with so large no of quality aspirants even above avg students
will be crurshed in the rat race...I passed out from MNNIT(Civil)(I also secured 94 percnt in cbse 2,and eml qualified in iitjee) a top tier college and struggling to earn
45K per month....Whereas my friends with 1/10 the intelligence I had and 1/10 hard work will become doctors and EVEN THE WORST DOCTOR EARNS 100000 PER MONTH.
So as a well wisher I advice you to take your descision
with time,and not following others,or not because you love pcm.I promise you it is the salary which matters...
HOWEVER PLEASE STUDY ENGINEERING IF YOU THINK YOU CAN
RANK IN 5000 IN IIT AND 6000 in AIEEE....
oTHERWISE STUDY MEDICAL BECAUSE WITH WITH EVEN LOW INTELLIGENCE YOU CAN EARN 10 TIMES AN nit ENGINEER.....
sTOP FOLLOWING OTHERS,UNDERSTAND YOUR LIMITATIONS,MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIALS..
Note:this is my experience only,and not to demoralise students..

Surely you can crack medical entrance if you thick you can get into an nit%u2026Life is not abt following others%u2026it is more abt money frankly speaking%u2026Better to live life on your own terms without retirement,than to live a life of slavery in an MNC%u2026
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?