1st September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a Job in Testing or Developing after completion of M.Tech in Evening Colleges?

Hi,

Right I am working in a company for service desk. Want to do Mtech while working. So I want to know whether evening colleges will be good for doing M tech? If yes then will I be able to get a job in testing or developing after doing Evening M tech??

Related Questions:
  1. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  2. What are the various jobs available after completion of B.Tech ECE with 57% marks? -- [New]
  3. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  4. While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship?
  5. Can I study Bioinformatics after passing 12th?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  7. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  8. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming?
  10. How to join as a lecturer in government college? I am studying M.E
  11. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  12. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  13. List of evening colleges which offer M.Com course to B.Com graduate in Mangalore?
  14. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  15. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  16. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  17. Details of the colleges offering M.Tech in Web Technology? Job opportunities after M.Tech?
  18. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?
12th May 2016, 09:26 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Will I be able to get a Job in Testing or Developing after completion of M.Tech in Evening Colleges?

Yes, you can get job in any domain if your skills are up to the mark.
So enhance your skills and keep checking for the criteria required to get interview calls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?